View Poll Results: Would you like an Arcade on the website?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 71.43%
  • No

0 0%
  • I don't care, I don't play games.

2 28.57%

Thread: An arcade for our website

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin

An arcade for our website

What would you guys think of we getting one of those vBulletin Arcade modules?

We used to have one a few years ago, and I had a lot of fun with it and set quite a few records, but then over time it became unused because we didn't get new games, and I think it was a source of headaches for our Administrator Jeff every time he had to do website updates.

But nowadays I believe the arcade modules for vBulletin are better coupled together and shouldn't cause administrative headaches like before, so what do you guys think of us getting one?

Who here would like to play some flash games and see how good you are against others?

Not only it is fun and entertaining as it will also help increase your scores on WhatPulse, Marmot Project, and other keycounting projects.

Site Admin
    Come on guys, I just added a poll to the thread, check on the top of the thread. (How didn't I think of this before???)

I wanna see your votes!

Site Admin
    Well.. so far no one said no the Arcade... only a few people don't really care, but the majority want it.

But this is only based on 6 votes yet, so come on guys, let's see your opinions here. Post if you got any favorite games you would like to see in the arcade.