Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey whats up?

welcome back, my current fav project is Collatz Conjecture good math project that supports CPU and both NVIDIA and ATI GPUs. gives very good credit for both, GPU is even better than GPUGRID. and with much smaller download sizes, if that's a concern.

Ok I signed up for Collatz Conjecture as well that should get her going.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    There's an interesting project for CUDA too, Milkyway@Home (http://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/) but I can't tell how well it does because it only works for higher end nvidia gpu's, and my GeForce 9600GT isn't capable of running it.

You should also consider running FreeHAL@Home (http://freehal.net/freehal_at_home/) because it takes very little cpu usage and so boinc allows it to run in parallel with other cpu intensive projects. And in the preferences you can set how many instances (WU's) you want to have running at once, between 1 and 25, but beware that each of them takes around 30Mb of RAM.

Milkyway runs pretty good on the GTX260 and ups, unless you plan to use your computer at the same time. it really hogs the GPU, but you can set boinc to only run gpu when idle. credit is on par with GPUGRID.

Hey whats up?

Welcome Back AquaJoe, LTNS.... You have been missed but, we will wait for everyone to find the breadcrumbs and come home eventually.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Luckily Nflight eats while he walks and eats messily

Hi aquajoe!

PS: aqua just came back - see my other post
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Hey whats up?

Quote Originally Posted by AMDave View Post
    Luckily Nflight eats while he walks and eats messily
    You know if I sat down to eat, and then stood up to get work down, I would be late at all events due to feeding my face. But since I walk, and eat, and leave behind me a trail of everything I eat, others find this amusing too. Sometimes I feel like the pied piper, ya know! Or maybe its the seven dwarfs, or Larry, Moe, and Curly. Anyway I think we are still on the right track... ... and we have a lot of fun too...

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12