AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Less than 12 hours to go.

Fire 'em if you got 'em!
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

I added another MSI GTX460 Hawk to the battle tonight so hopefully that will help the daily tally. I ordered it last Thursday and it seemed to take ages to arrive in the post today. I guess its Christmas rush for the postal couriers as he rang the doorbell at about 4:30pm and by the time I got there to sign for it he was driving away in his van. The parcel was on the front porch.

I'll install MSI's brilliant Afterburner application tomorrow and get it overclocked asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    I have no troubles doing PPS Sieve (both GPU and CPU), Cullen LLR, Woodall LLR, 321 LLR, PSP LLR TRP Sieve and Cullen/Woodall Sieve along each other on a Quad machine.
    Received my 5th badge today, almost at the same time I broke the 5 million barrier on PPS Sieve! Have some 5 others badges in the pipeline as well...

I have got to tell everyone on Prime Grid these are amazing numbers from my little 9800 GT Graphics Processor. I am sure glad I moved from Collatz Conjecture to Prime Grid. Now If I could just find the resources to get some more of my own added points producing material I could move up the ranks a bit faster. Alas business startup costs are not as nice as I would like them to be! So I will be delving into business 90% and only 10% into DCing activities. Men must have their toys too!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234