Thread: A hot one

A hot one

So there I am, happy and perfectly content sitting at my keyboard and along comes the wife and tells me I need to get outside and get water lines strung to her plants. And while I'm at it, need a few new pipes run, and etc., etc., and the list just keeps growing. So like the dutiful husband I get out there and start stringing water lines. It is a hot one out there today, fact we are supposed to have around three of them in a row I guess. Anyway after doing that for a while, and the sweat is pouring, she comes walking back around and says I need to get inside the house before I get heat stroke....... so I finally get back in the house and start cooling down.... and the list starts growing again. Sometimes you just can't win.

Maybe it's cause I sat back down at the computer again. If I sat down at the kitchen table with a fan in my hand she probably wouldn't have said anything. It's gotta be the computer....

That's one of the advantages of having a fiance who's 5,000 miles away - she can't make me :P

Its definitely the computer... My computers draw more of a "Honey-Do List" then anything else I could do, or not do...
    I’m Dangerously Under Medicated!!!

Hehe! I had the opposite experience on Sunday. There I was trying to sleep in and I get harangued with "wtf's wrong with the freaking internet today I've just waited 5 minutes for my e-mail to load."

Oops! Doomeva and I were using both broadband connections with Torrents running - bandwidth to spare = zilch.

I steal my wifes Lan too...
    I’m Dangerously Under Medicated!!!