Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silent

I just post random stuff most of the time, but I do post in a lot of sections as I tend to switch projects a lot.

I'm just busy in RL. 12 days away from home in 21 days.

Recently I seem to get more work done in airport lounges than in my office. Currently I'm in Adelaide for an Australian Red Cross seminar that lasts 3 days. The hotel is one of those stingy mean places where the power only works when you stick your room key in the receptacle near the door so I cannot leave my notebook crunching more than 3 hours (battery life) when I go out. It also has ultra expensive ethernet (not even wi-fi) broadband at $26 a day with a 2 Gigabit (sic) d/l limit. Consequently I'm using glorious dial-up at 33.6Kbps

At least the crunchers back home are all behaving themselves and keeping Lumiukko at bay in BOINC Riesel Sieve. I prey he doesn't dump 20,000 points again like he did last week.

My activity in the forums might be low until I get home Friday night. The family are under instructions to watch the crunchers and they are well schooled in keeping them BOINC'ing.

V, just enjoy your time. You can't be working ALL day. Try the local watering holes. Take your mind of crunching
    Darkness isn't there, but you can't see through it

My excuse is work, kids and trying to get everything sorted to build my new house. Planning for the build takes up any spare time at the moment but that should all kick off in a few weeks so hopefully the Project Manager can take the strain then. I do try and follow the forums pretty much daily though.

Still, I propose we do a forum post race!

Strongbow I sure hope you considering Solar in your home design? V I miss your awesome point values in eOn, but the boincing is all we need to worry about lately isn't it. Take care and we will see you back here Friday.
    I too will be out of the office and in Southern West Virginia late Wednesday and most of the day Thursday. It's a traveling world we live in, lately. Ta ta

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

I spend way to much time playing BZflag

And my speech-to-text program do not like Linux.
    If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
    Congress!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12