Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152

Thread: Team Catching up Update

Missing Tampaku

I just got to the top 100 on this and that was my initial goal. I miss Tampaku because I like the cause and I do like the cumulative stats on BOING. AMDs sure do rule on this project. Who at AMD do we tell? They should like the Chinese aspect of this project.

I've started to run my PI Caches down today, in the morning I should be over 8000 for the Project & I will start moving some or all PC's back to Nano Hive. I was going to try for 10,000 @ PI but will settle for 8,000 and a solid Top 25 Position for the Project.

I'll probably leave a few PC's there & put the rest over to Nano, that way I can hold onto the position @ PI & still contribute to Nano. I was a stinker yesterday, BOINC Senergy was holding their monthly POTM Vote, it was between Nano & ABC so I voted for ABC to keep them out of Nano for a month anyway & give us time to build up more of a lead if possible ...

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    You devil you LOL
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

I just finished moving everything back over to Nano Hive except for my slowest PC, so I won't be putting out much @ PI for now anyway ...

Congratulations on earning 2nd place in Pi Segment. I offer this little snack to you in friendship, and in the hope that the AMD Users teams and the Ars Technica teams can compete on friendly terms in the future.

Good luck.

Thanks Accs.

Watch your six in eOn hey I'm after some more pie

damned are ye TBP!

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan View Post
    Watch your six in eOn hey I'm after some more pie
    Not anymore. You passed me I haven't given up yet though. I think it's time to move a little production from RC5-72 to EON.

I don't blame you for wanting more pie. That last one looked good. Here's another one for you

I wonder if out2lunch will be so forthcoming with pies when he gets gobbled up by my eOn pharm?

I know everyone is tired of BlueBerries, but I had to post that I found a good use for those pesky sweet fruit after all.
    http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20061...g-blueberries/

What will they think of next?

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152