Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HELP NEEDED!

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin

HELP NEEDED!

This is the recent help requests list. The first place to come to if you want to pick a project to help the Team.
    To add your own help request, just leave a post and I'll copy it up over here.

========== HELP WANTED ==========

11/12/2005 - Majestic-12 - (stats) (Download Majestic-12) (Create Account instructions)
    (Team Page (Join Team))
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen
    Calling all AMD Users members with an internet connection and reasonable/high bandwidth limits!! We need help at Majestic-12. Stronger teams are outproducing us by 5-10x more every day. Even if we can't hold our 1st place in the project, let's make them sweat for it! :twisted:
    27/11/2005 - SZTAKI Desktop Grid - (stats) (Download BOINC) (Create Account)
    Our Team at SZTAKI needs a boost, as our daily production dropped very much this month. With just a little boost not only we keep the teams below us away, as we can also keep the pace with the higher ranked teams. If we don't let them get away too far, we can always catch up with them later when they slip, right? ;)
    22/11/2005 - Rosetta@Home - (stats) (Download BOINC) (Create Account)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorBoy
    We need help @ the Rosetta Project as we are in danger of dropping 3 spots for Total Credit over the next few weeks if we don't get it.
    I don't think we can hold off 2 of the Teams because they are just to strong, or they are putting a whole lot more effort into the Project than we are. But with a little more effort we can at least hold off TeAM AnandTech.
    21/11/2005 - UD Grid.org - (stats) (download client)
    Volunteers needed to run UD Grid.org. The Team could go up at least 1,000 ranks easy with a little help. Let's not let this project be our worst ranked of all for long!

Great idea.

Add a link to our team stats and one for downloading the client. Then it becomes a no-brainer ;)

Site Admin
    Done it!

And that reminded me that I might have chosen a bad example for first help ad. Their stats have been failing in the last couple of days. Seems the stats site is up and working again but they haven't updated the stats in the last two days. Let's see if they update today...

We need help @ the Rosetta Project as we are in danger of dropping 3 spots for Total Credit over the next few weeks if we don't get it.

I don't think we can hold off 2 of the Teams because they are just to strong, or they are putting a whole lot more effort into the Project than we are. But with a little more effort we can at least hold off TeAM AnandTech.

I gave it my all yesterday and Team AnandTech still gained on us a little so it's just a matter of time before they would over take us too ...

Site Admin

Moving resources to Rossetta@Home...

By the way hello all, long time it has been

Rosetta users may want to consider an optimized BOINC client: http://boinc.truxoft.com/ Should help the RAC a bit.

BTW: Watch Predictor in the next few days... we should be gaining 3 spots! After that you should see a shift to Rosetta. :twisted:

Site Admin
    Welcome back numibesi!

One of the oldest members of our Team (7th registered member) has returned! :D

Site Admin
    PoorBoy, I think your ad might be working

In the past couple of days we had a number of new members joining at Rosetta and some that were there but inactive started crunching on it.
    In the next couple of days we'll be able to see how much does this mean in terms of total output.

numibesi! Man its been a long time! Welcome back! :D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast