Thread: Jeeeeesh this is a quiet forum

Jeeeeesh this is a quiet forum

Hasnt anyone noticed that I'm about to shortly W :shock: :shock: SH by:
    Maybach, vaughn and Dave Lewis :?:

;)

You go for it Dave.

They'll wake up once you've passed them

I think they might have been wooshing over at Malaria control, but i'm glad that your helping out with the wooshing over at P@H, i know some people will be very happy about the wooshing (Nflight, Steve Lux). I too long too woosh, but my video card won't let me see where i am wooshing. It's very dangerous to go off and woosh blinded you know.

Jeeeeesh this is a quiet forum

GO ahead and whoosh, I like the noise of squealling tires and sirens wailing as the cops pull you over just kidding. Nice to see all the work your doing. It sure is paying off, I appreciate it very much.

Sorry for not posting much, I have 5 projects for work and they were all due last week, if you know what I mean!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Damn.... And I was going for first place... lol

Woosh ... woosh ... sorry I was in Melbourne on sales calls with our new reps. I had to resort to dial-up access just to monitor the pharm via logmein.

Now I'm home I'll have to check what all the computers are running now and knock them into line. What's the focus Malaria? So why would we woosh woosh in the non-team project?

Ah you have a better chance of getting to first well before me Beerknurd. I still need to double my points. I recently put off getting some new computer horses to W :shock: :shock: SH with, and got one of these new horses to VR :shock: :shock: :shock: MMM with instead.
    Last edited by AMDave; 11-23-2014 at 06:20 AM. Reason: removed spam ilnk

Nice car, so I still have time to take 1st in my current project and be able to defend my #1 position in Predictor too. I like the looks of the new/old Stangs. NOw if only Chevy will do the same with the Camaro.

Lets see with current rates the amount your going to spend on the Stang to the amount of crunching power means you just unrolled a potential 16 to 25 Dual Core AMD machines. Thanks for letting us know your priorities changed from CPU's to cars. I suppose the change up next will be from CPU's to Girls.

Then again some people have lives away from these electronic gadgets and the rest of us dwell in the world of electron's only.

Dave Mitchell your doing a Great Job, Keep up the good work - which ever direction you lead.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Hi Nflight,

Thanks, yep its a blast to drive also. Your safe in Predictor for a couple of weeks from me. I'm still slowly parting together my next dual socket/dual core- water cooled cruncher, but that wont be ready for awhile. I wish those AMD quad cores were out today. Now thats a toy I would really need to have asap.

Yep, I couldnt have really had all those equivalent new AMD crunchers you allude to unfortunately, cause the new mustang isnt paid for yet either. All of those computer places kinda of like to see the green stuff up front. The car dealerships have no choice than to wait for the eventual pay off if they want to sell any of their wares.

yep like you, I think I'm safe with my #1 in the Einstein project by several hundred thousand WU's, so that I could go try some marauding in other projects. ;)