A quiz, can you the answer?
01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask "Who was that Masked man?". Invariably, someone would answer "I don't know, but he left this behind." What did he leave behind?
02. When the Beatles first came to the US in early 1994, we all watched them on the___________ show.
03. Get your kicks_____________
04. The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed__________________
05.In the jungle, the mighty jungle________________
06. After the twist, the mashed potatoes, and the watusi, we "danced" under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the______________
07. N E S T L E S, Nestle makes the very best___________
08. Satchmo was America's ambassador of goodwill. Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was?___________
09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking?____________________
10.Red Skelton's hobo character was____________and he always ended his television show by saying "Good Night, and____________"
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their__________
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back, the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by?_________
13.In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about "the day the music died" This was a tribute to_______________
14.We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it, it was called_______________
15.One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist; it was called the________________
Do you know whis word you will fill in? You from the USA can´t fail I think.
Once an AMDuser always an AMD user